I just got off a 24 hour shift at the firehouse, so bear with me.

Saturday was the IFL's swap meet, and I got even MORE for the budding Night Goblin army... Off the top of my head, I came away with a pump wagon, 2 goblin spear chukkas, about 20 night goblins, a TON of snotlings, and some extra night goblin bits. Adding to my 70-some BFSP night goblins with spears, a bunch of bow gobbos (though I'm going to avoid the Fanatic Catapult Gunline list at all costs... so I probably won't use most of them), 4 Squigs, and the old Marauder Giant.

Long story short, I really want to do the NG army... not so much the CD army. Damn.

I knew something like this would come up at some point, and I know I need to finish the chaos dwarfs by March. It doesn't really feel like I have a choice in it (odd thing to say about painting toy soldiers)... I think the answer is to just buckle down and do a couple... that should help me motivate myself. I hope.

Probably what I'll do is continue working on the CD's, and use them to hone my painting/modeling skills... and sometime further down the line do a few test models for the goblins, with the aim of finding the perfect ratio between painting speed/ease of repetition and quality.

0 comments



Post a Comment