During my break in ambulance driving, I gave in to my urges and painted stuff for the Night Goblin army instead of the Chaos Dwarfs... and down the slippery slope we go



Just some Snotlings, so it's some pretty simple stuff. I'm really happy with the mushroom bits, and I think the basing came out alright overall. The models themselves aren't perfect, but for my first shot at greenskins in... well over 2 years, I'm pretty pleased.

Tomorrow I've got my Emergency Vehicle Operation Class from 0800-1700, and a shift at the firehouse right after that, so it'll be a while until I can do my followup post-- But my Sunday post will outline the details of Project Green: Night Goblins (On the Cheap!), my plans for it, and all that good stuff.

What exactly this means for the Chaos Dwarfs, I'm not entirely sure. Gaming-Wise, the CD's are a more competitive choice BY FAR. That said, I'm really not a competitive person, and I really prefer an army like the Goblins which is just about pure, unadulterated fun... Perhaps I'll see if I can switch for the escalation league

0 comments



Post a Comment