Okay, back from the firehouse to do my followup post to the snotling pictures I showed you guys the other day.

First off, being a broke-ish student creates an interesting dynamic when paired with the Games Workshop hobby, what with constant price increases. So this, in addition to my other problem of being largely unable to work out how to approach the Chaos Dwarf army, I've elected to put that project on hiatus for the moment, and start anew:

Project Green will be my attempt to not only finish an army, but to do so as cheap as possible- I'm off to a good start, with 2 boxes worth of BFSP goblins at my disposal already, and my bounty from the IFL Swap Meet last weekend, which I came away from with some great bargains. A few other trades and such on WarSeer, and we're off!


*Disclaimer: I'm counting my expenditures from this point forward. Stuff I've had laying around prior to the project is being counted as free, essentially. It's cheating, I know.

The snotlings were a good unit to start with, so I've got a decent foothold on my painting technique for the army-- I just have to streamline my goblin "how-to" as much as possible for the long road ahead!

0 comments



Post a Comment