Alright, so it's been a while since I posted anything up here, and along with that, progress has been slow on the chaos dwarfs. Not to make excuses, but I drove 24 hours down to Texas, stayed a week, and drove 24 hours back. Does that make the lack of progress okay? No, but I'm just saying.

Anyway, no pictures for you today, but I'm taking the steps that will allow for quicker army progress overall-- While I have painted the Annihilators, I've neglected to throw some pics up here because I'm not happy enough with the tackheads-- so I took some tacks, did some work, and I've made some better-looking bighats for the army.

Right before I sat down to right this, I poured the first half of the mold for the bighats I've sculpted. So once that's done (in a day or so), I'll paint up a few hats, slap them on those annihilators, and get you all some finished pictures.

Expect all that sometime around the weekend, and some "greens" of my chaos dwarf warriors sometime soon after!

-Quin

0 comments



Post a Comment