So here we are, I'm just starting this blog. It's snowing outside and I'm probably about to lose power soon, but I thought that while I'm still gung-ho about this, I'd put up my "mission statement" (which makes this whole thing sound way more legitimate than it is)

My Own Worst Enemy is going to be where I keep track of my attempt to finish the various armies I've started for Warhammer Fantasy Battles, Warmachine, and MAYBE Warhammer 40k (we'll see), which currently leaves me at:
-Chaos Dwarfs
-Empire
-Ogre Kingdoms
-Cryx

We all know every story has a conflict--That's me. I suffer from what I'm pretty sure a lot of other hobbyists do, a little something I call "Ooooh-Aaaah Syndrome," which basically means that I'm indecisive, and once I've "decided" on something, I run out of steam quickly. The blog is going to be a story of my martyrdom in the hobby, forcing myself to finish these armies thick and thin, and then actually learn to play them well. It's gonna be a hike.



Thanks for reading,
Quin

0 comments



Post a Comment